- Meet the age recommendation between 18-24 years by the start of class.
- Be a committed follower of Christ.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of the call of God on your life.
- Be a regular and active member of a local church (for at least 3 months).
- Ensure access to sufficient financial resources to cover tuition, fees, accommodations, and living expenses.
- Meet academic recommendations:
- A 2.00 or higher cumulative grade point average at high school graduation having earned a standard diploma certifying readiness for a two- or four-year college experience
In some cases, an applicant may be asked to provide additional evidence that they meet these requirements. From time to time, the EDGE College Staff may apply additional conditions in relation to the above entry requirements. This will be done in the best interest of the applicant, based on our experience of the demands of ministry training, to ensure they are equipped to succeed.
We are excited that you are ready to begin your journey with us! Please begin by filling out the information requested below. This will then give you access to the EDGE College application. There is a non-refundable $50 application fee that will be charged before you may submit your application. This fee is not counted towards your tuition cost.
The Admissions Office will review applications after all required documents are received and have been processed. The Admissions Committee will review the applicant’s file for final decision on acceptance.